- Discussion on the different functions of language
- Translation practice: Ali Smith's "The Child"
- Discussion on the differences of literary texts from the perspective of the translator
- Translation practice: continuing Ali Smith's "The Child"
- Discussion on various textual conventions
- Translation practice: Sema Kaygusuz's "Sarı"
- Important point on literary translation
- Translation practice: "Sarı" continued
- Comparative discussion of original texts and their translations.
- Explaining the signifance of equivalence in literary translation.
- Studying examples that may or may not have equivalence.
- Discussion on connotative equivalence
- Discussion of examples that may or may not have the equivalence
- Translation practice: Susan Glaspell's "Trifles"
- Discussion on formal equivalence
- Studying examples comparatively
- "Trifles" translation practice continued.
Comparing the Turkish translation of Macbeth with the original text.
Comparing the Turkish translations of Christina Rosetti's "A Birthday" and William Blake's "The Lamb" and "The Shephard" with the original poems.